Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Expositions Inc. president has more barbs for I-X Center head


When I called Expositions Inc. President Chris Fassnacht and the I-X Center rivals in this article, I purposely underplayed that aspect of the Great Lakes Expo Center’s first half year.

Sometimes you do this as a reporter so you don’t take the focus away from where it should be. This is a good example because Fassnacht added to the verbal volleying between himself and I-X President Robert Peterson, even though the former’s purpose in meeting with me was to discuss ticket sales, previous shows and the future of his Euclid facility. I didn’t encourage him to do this or even mention Peterson’s name. It just sort of happened, and who am I, digital recorder in hand, to tell him to knock it off?

To read more, click here

-- Brandon C. Baker

Photo by Duncan Scott

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home